Emrald Industrial Tyres
CONTIK group Oy has a long term Agreement with Emrald Group. Emrald is one of the strongest industrial tyre manufacturer in the market. 100% own production and fixed material chain guarantees excellent quality and performance in tyres. CONTIK group Oy is an exclusive Distributor for Emrald products. We recommend and offer Emrald tyres in all applications for OEM and spare part customers. Product range in tyres include solid resilient tyres, pneumatic tyres and press on band tyres. Emrald manufacture also butyl tubes and rims.
CONTIK offers popular versions in Emrald solid tyre segment that meet every single application requirement of the customer. This is achieved through optimum combination of high quality raw material usage, superior compounding techniques, unique design features and indigenously researched technology. Emrald solid resilent tyres are high quality products with long lasting operating time and with unique tread design for improved traction & low rolling resistance.
- Unique tread design for improved traction & low rolling resistance
- Soft-Resilio layers for increased driving comfort and reduced equipment maintenance
- High durometer hard base compound for lower deflection and excellent stability
- Optimum interference fit base for secure fitment
- Solid resilient tyres
- Available in FRRC & Bead Wire base and also in Lip / Click / Easy Fit (EF) versions
CONTIK offers comprehensive range of Emrald Industrial Pneumatic tyres that covers Fork lifts, Skid steer, Lawn and Garden mowers, Agricultural implement segment which meet every single application requirements of the customer. CONTIK provides also wide range of Emrald butyl tubes and flaps.
- Heavy duty design for tough applications
- Special tread compound for cooler running & wear resistance
- Wider tread profile for improved traction & stability
CONTIK offers variable versions in Emrald press on segment that meet every single application requirements of the customer. This is achieved through the optimum combination of high quality raw material usage, superior compounding techniques, unique design features and indigeniously researched advanced technology.
- Wear resistant tread compound for extended life
- Wider tread profile for reduced work load
- Low rolling resistance design for higher energy efficiency
- Superior bonding technology for trouble free running